SBA offers many resources to aid in working with your patients.
- Fact Sheets: A comprehensive clearing house of topic-driven fact sheets.
- National Resource Center
- Latex Lists: Lists, updated annually, outlining products of concern to those with latex allergy and potential interventions. Provided in both English and Spanish.
- Frequently Asked Questions About Spina Bifida: A quick reference to the most commonly sought information.
- Illuminations Program: Educational and information resources from birth to teen years designed for parents and caregivers of individuals with Spina Bifida. To order please complete the Illuminations Program order form.
- SBA Publications: Clinics and other health care institutions are given special discounts on publications and materials that are offered to the general public through SBA's Marketplace. To order discounted publications, please complete the Clinic Publications List.
If you are interested in the development of a new resource for patients with Spina Bifida, please contact the National Resource Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.