SBA’s National Information and Support Center (NISC) is the only service in the United States exclusively dedicated to addressing your questions about living with Spina Bifida. Whether you have Spina Bifida; recently learned that you are expecting a child with Spina Bifida; are a parent, family member, caregiver or other loved one of a person with Spina Bifida; or provide care or community services to people with Spina Bifida, the NISC can help you:
- Find the closest SBA Chapter or support community
- Identify the nearest Spina Bifida clinic or center of care
- Find local support agencies and services
- Submit complex health-related questions to specialists in Spina Bifida care
- Find information to address learning and health challenges in the school environment
- Identify health fact sheets
- …And more!