Webinars and Additional Resources
- How is COVID-19 Affecting Your Mental Health?
- Spina Bifida and COVID-19: Self-Care for Caregivers
- Caring for your Child during COVID-19
- SB-YOU: Take Care of Your Mental Health
- Mental Health Guideline
- List of Crisis Hotlines and Resources – American Psychological Association
- Crisis Text Line.org
- Text HELLO to 741741
- National Alliance on Mental Illness
- National Suicide Prevention Lifeline: Call 800-273-TALK (8255)
- If you or someone you know is in crisis, trained crisis counselors are available 24/7—whether they are considering suicide or not.
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration
- Disaster Distress Helpline − 24/7, 365-day-a-year, national, multilingual, confidential crisis support hotline that provides immediate crisis counseling for people experiencing emotional distress related to any natural or human-caused disaster, including COVID-19.
- Phone: 1-800-985-5990
- Text: TalkWithUs to 66746
- Five Ways to View Coverage of the Coronavirus – American Psychological Association
Self-Care and Coping Resources for Parents, Children and Caregivers
- Helping Children & Teens Cope with Anxiety about COVID-19 – Seattle Children’s Hospital
- Parent/Caregiver Guide to Helping Families Cope with COVID-19 – The National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Coping skills bingo board: Use the board with the strategies and suggestions below.
- Fifty strategies to beat anxiety – Psychology Today
- One hundred behaviors to help children (and adults) cope with stress – Pathways to Success
- Self-care worksheets