SB-YOU is our signature online education program with topics selected by adults with Spina Bifida, for adults with Spina Bifida. The sessions are free of charge and can be viewed by an online, live webinar on the day of the session, as well as any time after the webinar date simply by accessing our SB-YOU session archive.
SB-YOU sessions are presented in a conversational style by health care professionals or researchers and adults with Spina Bifida who have personal experience with the topic. The sessions present practical information with tips and suggestions that are attainable and within reach, and include a segment where attendees can ask questions to the panelists.
- Taking care of your mental health
- The importance of keeping a bowel management routine
- Sexual health
- Independence (featuring tips on cooking and having more independence at home)
- Becoming a mother or father with Spina Bifida
- Physical activity
- How to improve how you communicate with your health care provider