SBA’s National Resource Center is the only service in the United States exclusively dedicated to addressing your questions about living with Spina Bifida. The National Resource Center offers help in English and Spanish, and can help you:
- Find the closest SBA Chapter or support community
- Identify the nearest Spina Bifida clinic or center of care
- Find local support agencies and services
- Submit complex health-related questions to specialists in Spina Bifida care
- Find information to address learning and health challenges in the school environment
- Identify health fact sheets
- …And more!
If you are experiencing a medical emergency or need immediate medical attention, dial 911 or contact your medical provider immediately.
Contact the National Resource Center
1-800-621-3141, x. 800