Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida is the SBA’s largest annual fundraising event for local community programs and national research, advocacy, education and support. People of all ages look forward to this event, with a non-competitive one-mile walk/roll, educational resource fair, games, and carnival-like atmosphere. Each location features it’s own special flair, in Las Vegas it might be a visit from Elvis, in Southern CA pictures with Star Wars characters, you just never know what fun you’ll find at your local Walk-N-Roll.
Thank You For a Great Year!
In 2019, at 25 events across the country, Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida brought together over 5,600 participants, raising over $540,000 to improve the lives of those living with Spina Bifida.
Top Fundraising Chapters:
- SBA of the Carolinas, raising $81,077 at one Walk-N-Roll
- SBA of California, raising $76,089 at two Walk-N-Rolls
- SBA of Kentucky, raising $45,000 at three Walk-N-Rolls
Top Fundraising Walk Events:
- Walk-N-Roll Charlotte, raising $81,077
- Walk-N-Roll Southern California, raising $52,203
- Walk-N-Roll Houston, raising $40,046
*Honorable mention to SBA of North Texas, whose event in Fort Worth raised $39,626
Top Individual Fundraisers:
- Amanda Ballard, supporting SBA of Kentucky, raising $8,200
- Merritt Davis, supporting SBA of the Carolinas, raising $7,710
- Kirk Benson, supporting SBA of California, raising $7,500
Top Fundraising Teams:
- My Sunshine, supporting Walk-N-Roll Houston, raising $13,280
- Sagan & Katelyn’s Krew, supporting SBA of Michigan, raising $11,625
- Rolling with Jackaroo, supporting SBA of the Carolinas, raising $9,843
Thank you again for your support, and many thanks to our dedicated volunteers for pulling off 25 Walk-N-Roll events this year!
We look forward to seeing you in 2020!