Thank You For a Great Year!
2020 was a special year for this decade-old program, as our events went virtual!
Even in this new format, Walk-N-Roll for Spina Bifida rallied over 2700 participants from across the country, raising over $390,000 collectively to support the Spina Bifida Association and our efforts to build a better and brighter future for all those impacted by Spina Bifida.
Top Fundraising Chapters:
- SBA of Kentucky, raising $61,700 through 4 Walk-N-Roll events
- SBA of Iowa, raising $53,228 at one Walk-N-Roll event
- SBA of the Carolinas, raising $ 52,899 at one Walk-N-Roll event
Top Fundraising Walk Events:
- SBA of Iowa, raising $53,228
- SBA of the Carolinas, raising $ 52,899
- SBA of Southern California, raising $38.744
Top Individual Fundraisers:
- Kyle Braun, raising $19,890 for SBA of Iowa
- Eric Tobin, raising $10,869 for SBA of Southern California
- Angelo Hoitink, raising $8725 for SBA of Southern California
Top Fundraising Teams:
- Ava’s Angels, raising $20,890 for SBA of Iowa
- Rolling with Jackaroo, raising $12,875 for SBA of the Carolinas
- Team Tobin, raising $10,926 for SBA of Southern California
Thank you again for your support, and many thanks to our volunteers, donors, participants, and sponsors who helped make this year’s first virtual Walk-N-Roll one to remember!