Living Well with Spina Bifida
Spina Bifida Education Days provide vital Spina Bifida education and support in collaboration with Spina Bifida clinics. They deliver information on medical and psychosocial issues related to living well with Spina Bifida. Education Days:
- Create an educational setting where people living with Spina Bifida and their families can connect with clinicians who provide care and treatment for people with Spina Bifida,
- Educate and inform people living with Spina Bifida about beneficial care and lifestyle habits that can improve their quality of life, as well as about harmful behaviors that lead to negative consequences to health and well-being, and
- Provide an opportunity for those living with Spina Bifida and their families to meet others with shared experiences and develop friendships.
The 2020 Living Well with Spina Bifida Education Days will be held in:*
- Charleston, SC – May 30, 2020
- Lansing, MI – September 26, 2020
- Seattle, WA – October 3, 2020
- Kansas City, MO – October 24, 2020
*(dates subject to change)
Will COVID-19 impact the dates of the 2020 Education Days?
SBA is closely watching and following federal and state guidelines for meetings and gatherings during this time. Currently, all Education Days will be held on their scheduled dates. However, we encourage you to watch this space for updates. You may also visit our Facebook page for updates.