SB Connect groups connect people impacted by Spina Bifida in communities that are unserved or underserved by other Spina Bifida support organizations. Facilitated by volunteer members of the Spina Bifida community, SB Connect groups are inclusive of the entire intergenerational community–parents of children, children, teens, and adults with SB..
Current SB Connect groups
- Contact person: Kristine Takemoto, Spinabifidahawaii@gmail.com
- Jacksonville, FL
- Contact person: Christy Alvarez
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Contact person: Cassi Young, email@example.com
- Portland, OR
- Contact person: Haley Boardman
- Western Kentucky
- Contact person: Emily Howard, firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you interested in starting an SB Connect group in your area? If there are other people with spina bifida in your city or region and you are not currently served by another spina bifida support organization locally, all you need is a motivated facilitator to get started. Facilitators receive training and ongoing support from other SB Connect facilitators across the country. Learn more about SB Connect here here.
Contact Colleen Payne at email@example.com for more information.