The SB Researchers and Clinical Professionals Listserv fosters conversations about research, clinical care, specific topics about Spina Bifida care, and opportunities for research or relevant conferences.
We encourage health care professionals to use the Listserv to share your ideas, suggestions, and questions.
It’s easy to subscribe and unsubscribe
- To subscribe, email [email protected] asking to be added to the SB Professionals Listserv.
- Once you have subscribed, send messages to: [email protected]
- You may unsubscribe from the list anytime (though we will be sad to see you go!). Please visit this page for steps to unsubscribe.
- Include a descriptive entry in the subject line. If you are posting messages for a particular subject or group, reference this in the subject line.
- Keep messages brief and to the point. If you have a long document, post a description on the Listserv and offer to send it to those who are interested. Avoid posting “me too” and “I agree” messages. They create frustrating amounts of mail for people to read.
- Send personal replies to the person who posted the request and NOT the entire Listserv. Double-check your “To” window before sending. This will save you a lot of embarrassment and avoid annoying other members on the Listserv.
- Resist the urge to “flame” someone. Flaming is harsh criticism intended to be destructive and hurtful. Treat others as you would like to be treated. Flaming will result in exclusion from the list. If you are flamed, ignore it.
- Avoid using all capital letters in your messages. This is considered the same as SHOUTING and is not appreciated by others.
- Profanity is not tolerated, and its use can result in exclusion from the list.
- If you have a problem with some of the messages, email [email protected] or the person sending the messages. Refrain from sending complaints to the entire group.
- Most importantly, remember that nothing sent by email is confidential or private. Double-check your message before sending. If it contains personal or confidential information, it might be best to use another method.
Note: While SBA is grateful to the many foundations, corporations, and other entities whose generous support enables us to continue our work on behalf of the Spina Bifida community, we do not endorse specific products or services. Inclusion of the name or logo of a corporation, foundation, or any other entity (or information about a product or service that a corporation, foundation, or any other entity offers) on SBA’s website or within SBA materials, does not imply endorsement indirectly or directly by SBA.