The Spina Bifida Association (SBA) Clinic Care Partner program is an initiative that stems from the existing Spina Bifida Collaborative Care Network (SBCCN), a program that works to identify the needs of people with Spina Bifida, connect with health care providers, identify clinics with the best outcomes, and identify research priorities.
There are 37 clinics from across the country that met 10 standards identified as best practices to care for people with Spina Bifida. These clinics have dedicated health care professionals who partner with people living with Spina Bifida and their families to provide expert care and help identify research priorities.
Clinic Care Partners will collaborate with other providers and SBA to share ideas with a national network of providers that have also been recognized as SBA Clinic Care Partners. During this partnership, Clinic Care Partners will strive to implement best practices in their clinic to ensure people with Spina Bifida receive the best care possible.
How may your program apply to be a Clinic Care Partner?
- Applications are now being accepted year-round.
- Designations may be renewed when Partner Standards are updated.
- Updates on the implementation of Partner Standards will be requested biannually.
*Some health care systems do not allow the use of Google Forms. If that is your case, please contact email@example.com so you may receive the application form in Word. You may then submit it to us in PDF format.
The Spina Bifida Clinic Care Partners are:
- Children’s of Alabama – Birmingham, Alabama
- The University of Alabama at Birmingham – Birmingham, Alabama
- District Medical Group – Phoenix, Arizona
- Phoenix Children’s Hospital – Phoenix Arizona
- Arkansas Children’s Hospital – Little Rock, Arkansas
- Kaiser Northern California Regional Spina Bifida Program – Oakland, California
- Loma Linda University Children’s Hospital – Loma Linda, California
- Children’s Hospital Los Angeles – Los Angeles, California
- Shriners Hospitals for Children, Northern California – Sacramento, California
- UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospital – San Francisco, California
- Stanford University – Palo Alto, California
- Children’s Hospital Colorado – Aurora, Colorado
- Connecticut Children’s Hospital – Hartford, Connecticut
- Orlando Health Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children – Orlando, Florida
- Ann & Robert H. Lurie Children’s Hospital of Chicago – Chicago, Illinois
- Riley Children’s Hospital – Indianapolis, Indiana
- Children’s Hospital New Orleans – New Orleans, Louisiana
- Kennedy Krieger Institute – Baltimore, Maryland
- Boston Children’s Hospital – Boston, Massachusetts
- Gillette Children’s Specialty Healthcare – Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Children’s Mercy Kansas City – Kansas City, Missouri
- Golisano Children’s Hospital – Syracuse, New York
- Duke University Hospital – Durham, North Carolina
- Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, Cincinnati, Ohio
- Nationwide Children’s Hospital – Columbus, Ohio
- Oklahoma University Children’s Pediatric Urology – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Oregon Health and Science University, Portland, Oregon
- Penn State Health – Hershey, Pennsylvania
- Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- UPMC Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Texas Scottish Rite Hospital for Children – Dallas Texas
- Cook Children’s Medical Center – Fort Worth, Texas
- Texas Children’s Hospital – Houston, Texas
- University of Texas Spina Bifida Clinic – Houston, Texas
- Primary Children’s Hospital/Intermountain Healthcare – Salt Lake City, Utah
- UW Health/American Family Children’s Hospital – Madison, Wisconsin
- Children’s Wisconsin – Milwaukee, Wisconsin